Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 12 May 2020 to 4 July 2020 (dates subject to change).
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1916 square feet (178 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Mercure Birmingham West Hotel. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Mercure Birmingham West Hotel was completed in December 2019. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star West Bromwich hotel.
- 1 building
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1916 sq ft of conference space
- 178 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (33.7 km / 20.9 mi)
Train station: The Hawthorns Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
Parking: Free self parking
Mercure Birmingham West Hotel offers 168 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. 21-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, bathrobes, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
RBG Grill – Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- One child stays free
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 West Bromwich
- West Bromwich Hotel AccorHotels Now Open
- West Bromwich AccorHotels Now Open
- The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels Hotel
- The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels West Bromwich
- Hotel The West Bromwich Hotel And Spa by AccorHotels (Now Open)
- The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels Hotel West Bromwich
- Hotel AccorHotels Now Open
- AccorHotels Now Open
- Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1
- The West Bromwich Hotel Spa by AccorHotels (Now Open)
- Mercure Birmingham West
- Mercure Birmingham West Hotel Hotel
- The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels
- Mercure Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Mercure Birmingham West Hotel Hotel West Bromwich
You should know
- One child aged 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Birmingham-Hotels-Mercure-Birmingham-West-Hotel.h1364132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Birmingham-Hotels-Mercure-Birmingham-West-Hotel.h1364132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Birmingham-Hotels-Mercure-Birmingham-West-Hotel.h1364132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&