Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Alexandra Theatre (the Alex) and The Mailbox
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
27 Aug 2018 by Alise
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and leaving your review about us- I was pleased to hear we have done up to your standard! Kind Regards Alise Bogomolova Reception Manager
Weekend Family stay
6 Aug 2018 by Alise
Dear Ally, Firstly, thank you for staying with us and leaving a feedback about your stay. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our staff was able to accommodate you, we do strive to provide the best service and always happy to receive such a positive review. I apologize for the quality of TV picture- will however pass this to our engineer team to review and make necessary changes for the future. Again, thank you for sharing your comments with us. Kind Regards Alise Bogomolova Reception Manager
Excellent stay at the Crowne Plaza
Manc and Diesel
new years eve ............
Good city break
About the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City CentreLocation Central Square, Holliday Street, Birmingham, England B1 1HH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 7438 square feet (691 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre.
- 1 building
- 312 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 7438 sq ft of conference space
- 691 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (18 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre offers 312 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
B1 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per day
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
- Crowne Plaza
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.