Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer private gardens, LCD TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Hagley Road and a 4-minute drive from Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 534 reviews
About the The Edgbaston Palace HotelLocation 198-200 Hagley Road, Birmingham, England B16 9PQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Edgbaston Palace Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1880
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (19.2 km / 11.9 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Edgbaston Palace Hotel offers 50 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated accommodation includes desks. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
The Edgbaston Palace Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
This property will place an authorization fee on credit and debit cards for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Edgbaston Palace Hotel Birmingham
- Edgbaston Palace Hotel
- Edgbaston Palace Birmingham
- Edgbaston Palace
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.