- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Jewellery Quarter
- 8 min drive
- Arena Birmingham
- 18 min drive
- National Sea Life Centre
- 19 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Great Barr neighbourhood, The Great Barr Hotel is in the business district and near a train station. Jewellery Quarter and Hagley Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Broad Street and StarCity. Chinese Quarter and National Sea Life Centre are not to be missed.
- Jewellery Quarter - 8 min drive
- Aston University - 14 min drive
- Arena Birmingham - 18 min drive
- Brindleyplace - 18 min drive
- National Sea Life Centre - 19 min drive
- Birmingham Hamstead Station - 6 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oak Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Palm Court Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Great Barr Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Value for money
Rooms a bit dated but clean and tidy. Good powerful shower, but the fixed shower head was at my shoulder height (I’m 6’2”). Food in the bar was fine and average prices I guess. Breakfast was the same. I would stay again