Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at RBG Grill, a steakhouse with garden views
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, aerobics classes and yoga classes
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- 7 minutes by car from Broad Street and 9 minutes from The Mailbox
The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels
Budget stay. Needs a revamp, aged hotel.
I overnight stay
rooms are horrendous!
great and very family friendly
Staff could improve
About the The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotelsLocation Birmingham Road M5 Jct 1, West Bromwich, England B70 6TU
The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1916 square feet (178 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star West Bromwich hotel.
- 1 building
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1916 sq ft of conference space
- 178 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (33.1 km / 20.6 mi)
- Train station: Smethwick Rolfe Street Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Birmingham West Hotel by AccorHotels offers 168 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. 21-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This West Bromwich hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
RBG Grill – Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1 West Bromwich
- Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West M5 J1
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.