Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Just a 3-minute drive from Molineux Stadium and a few minutes from Wolverhampton Race Course
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 161 reviews
About the The York HotelLocation 138 Tettenhall Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, England WV6 0BQ
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The York Hotel also features a terrace, a picnic area, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Wolverhampton hotel.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (53.6 km / 33.3 mi)
- Train station: Wolverhampton Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The York Hotel offers 13 forms of accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and designer toiletries. This Wolverhampton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in on Sunday is not possible after 9:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- York Hotel Wolverhampton
- York Wolverhampton