Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 2 bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a business centre, coffee/tea in a common area and TV in a common area
- Just a 3-minute drive from Molineux Stadium and a few minutes from Wolverhampton Race Course
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 161 reviews
About the The York HotelLocation 138 Tettenhall Rd, Wolverhampton, England WV6 0BQ
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly The York Hotel also features a garden, coffee/tea in common area, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 4-star Wolverhampton hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Wolverhampton Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The York Hotel offers 14 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Wolverhampton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- 2 bathrooms
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 10:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.