Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Village Pub & Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 14 minutes by car from Arena Birmingham and 12 minutes from Molineux Stadium
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 2089 reviews
About the Village Hotel Birmingham WalsallLocation Tempus Drive, Walsall, England WS2 8TJ
As a guest of Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall also features express check-in, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Walsall hotel.
- 1 building
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (35.1 km / 21.8 mi)
- Train station: Walsall Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall offers 125 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2016.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Pub & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Early check in is available from 11 AM weekdays and Noon on weekends. Late check out is available until 2 PM. Subject to availability. Contact the hotel directly to arrange. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall
- Village Birmingham Walsall
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall West Midlands
- Village Hotel Walsall
- Village Hotel Leisure Walsall
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.