Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Village Pub & Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, manicures and pedicures or body scrubs at Village Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to public transport
- 10 minutes by car from Ricoh Arena and 11 minutes from National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
Village Hotel Coventry ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Village Hotel Coventry
3 Jul 2019 by SC
Dear Guest, Many thanks for the positive rating and comments, we are pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay and found the staff to be great. Until next time
13 May 2019 by SC
Dear Guest, Many thanks for the the review following your recent stay, we were delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found the onsite facilities to be of a good standard, the swimming pool in particular. Please accept our apologies that the WIFI was not a strong as you would have liked, we will investigate and resolve and hope when on future visits to the area we will have the opporunity of welcoming you back. In the meantime Kind Regards
8 Apr 2019 by SC
Dear Guest, Thank you for the positive rating, we are pleased that you had an enjoyable evening and we hope to see you again soon. In the meantime
8 Apr 2019 by SC
Dear Guest, Thanks for the rating and feedback, we appreciate your time and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon despite the comments around the open plan pub and grill. Kind Regards
9 Jan 2019 by SC
Dear Gunny, Many thanks for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent stay. Pleased to read that you enjoyed the facilities and got a great nights sleep, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the area. In the meantime Yours sincerely
9 Jan 2019 by SC
Dear Reviewer, Many thanks for the review. Work for us to do if we are to improve on the three star rating something we hope to get the opportunity to do when you are next visiting the area. In the meantime Best wishes
About the Village Hotel CoventryLocation Dolomite Avenue, Coventry, England CV4 9GZ
Village Hotel Coventry offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Village Hotel Coventry. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Coventry hotel is smoke free.
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (15.8 km / 9.8 mi)
- Train station: Coventry Canley Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Coventry offers 146 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. This Coventry hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Pub & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Village Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Village Hotel Coventry
- Village Coventry
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.