Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Village Pub & Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a business centre, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by car from Sarehole Mill and 10 minutes from National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
Village Hotel Solihull ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Village Hotel Solihull
12 May 2019 by Ian
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us at Village Hotel Solihull and for taking your time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your room. When you have made your next reservation please let us know and I will make sure you are in a different room to ensure you have a great night's sleep. I hope that you will be back again soon. Kind Regards,
1 Apr 2019 by Ian
Dear guest, I am happy to see how much you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope that you will be back again soon! Kind Regards,
Comfortable modern hotel
Such a nice hotel and a bargain if you book early
2 Jun 2017 by Mark
Dear Jackie Thank you for the positive review, we do look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Regards Mark Mills Village Hotel Club Solihull
Great Room - Poor Breakfast - Everything Extra
Nice hotel close to town
Over night stay
About the Village Hotel SolihullLocation The Green Business Park, Stratford Road, Solihull, England B90 4JG
As a guest of Village Hotel Solihull, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly Village Hotel Solihull also features express check-in, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Solihull hotel.
- 1 building
- 128 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Whitlocks End Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Solihull offers 128 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Pub & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Starbucks – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children are allowed in the pool during certain hours and these are subject to change. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Village Hotel Solihull
- Village Solihull
- Village Prem Solihull Hotel Solihull
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.