Unwind on the private sandy beach, located just 7 meters away. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Mount Irvine Bay Resort, work on your swing at the golf course and enjoy other summer activities such as golf lessons. A free manager's reception is offered daily. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A swim-up bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Black Rock resort.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2885 sq ft of conference space
- 268 sq. m of conference space
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Manager's reception (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.) (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
Parking: Free self parking
Mount Irvine Bay Resort offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and designer toiletries. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Black Rock resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Sugar Mill – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Beach Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort Black Rock
- Mount Irvine Bay Black Rock
- Mount Irvine Bay
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort Resort
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort Black Rock
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort Resort Black Rock
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Black-Rock-Hotels-Mount-Irvine-Bay-Resort.h13011069-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Black-Rock-Hotels-Mount-Irvine-Bay-Resort.h13011069-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "https://www.ebookers.com/Black-Rock-Hotels-Mount-Irvine-Bay-Resort.h13011069-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://www.ebookers.com/Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&