Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a beachfront location while dining at The Retreat Bar and Grill
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 785 reviews
About the Best Western Carlton HotelLocation 282 North Promenade, Blackpool, England FY1 2EZ
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Best Western Carlton Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Best Western Carlton Hotel was completed in January 2015. This 3-star Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 25 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Carlton Hotel offers 60 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local and international calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- International calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Retreat Bar and Grill – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 6 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 7.5 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- 24-hour check-in
- Number of children who can stay for free – 6
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 7.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Carlton Blackpool
- Best Western Carlton Hotel
- Best Western Carlton Hotel Blackpool
- Best Western Blackpool
- Blackpool Best Western
- Best Carlton Hotel Blackpool
- Best Western Carlton Hotel Hotel
- Best Western Carlton Hotel Blackpool
- Best Western Carlton Hotel Hotel Blackpool
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.