Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Grand Theatre
Graydon Hotel ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Graydon Hotel
30 Aug 2019 by john
thank you for your kind comments
26 Aug 2019 by graydon hotel
20 Aug 2019 by graydon hotel
18 Aug 2019 by graydon hotel
12 Aug 2019 by john
thank you for your review
14 Jul 2019 by john david
2 Jul 2019 by graydon staff
thank you for your kind comments it was a pleasure meeting you all
19 May 2019 by john
6 May 2019 by david
thank you four kind comments
5 May 2019 by john
About the Graydon HotelLocation 33-37 Banks St, Blackpool, England FY1 2AR
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Graydon Hotel offers 12 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Blackpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Graydon Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- One child stays free
- Online Penalty Collection
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Graydon Hotel Blackpool
- Graydon Blackpool
- Graydon Hotel Hotel
- Graydon Hotel Blackpool
- Graydon Hotel Hotel Blackpool
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.