Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a sauna and aerobics classes
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the value of their stay
- 8 minutes by car from Blackpool Tower and 8 minutes from Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Norbreck Castle Hotel ratings based on 40 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Norbreck Castle Hotel
About the Norbreck Castle HotelLocation Queens Promenade, Blackpool, England FY2 9AA
As a guest of Norbreck Castle Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly Norbreck Castle Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Blackpool hotel.
- 480 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Layton Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Norbreck Castle Hotel offers 480 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Castles Restaurant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.95 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Norbreck Castle Hotel
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Castle Hotel Norbreck