Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer plasma TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets and coffee/tea makers
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a business centre, a meeting room and laundry facilities
- Guests have great things to say about the convenient parking and the central location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Blackpool Illuminations and Sandcastle Waterpark
Reviews from Trip Advisor
99.0% of guests recommend out of 411 reviews
About the Redstone Guest HouseLocation 9 Alexandra Road, Blackpool, England FY1 6BU
A business centre and a meeting room are available. Free breakfast is served. The luxury Redstone Guest House also features laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Blackpool guesthouse.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (99.9 km / 62.1 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool South Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Redstone Guest House offers 8 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Blackpool guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Redstone Guest House Hotel Blackpool
- Redstone Guest House Hotel
- Redstone Guest House Blackpool
- Redstone Guest House
- Redstone Blackpool
- The Redstone Hotel Blackpool
- Redstone Guest House Guesthouse Blackpool
- Redstone Guest House Guesthouse
- Redstone House Blackpool
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.