Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, electric kettles and phones
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Hotel Main Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the bar
- Within a 10-minute walk of Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Grand Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 348 reviews
About the Ruskin HotelLocation 55-61 Albert Rd., Blackpool, England FY1 4PW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Ruskin Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ruskin Hotel offers 99 forms of accommodation with designer toiletries and a hairdryer. 27-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2018.
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Hotel Main Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
ROLYS BAR – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves brunch and lunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) and onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.50 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ruskin Hotel Blackpool
- Ruskin Blackpool
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.