It’s a really difficult one to evaluate. The newly furnished rooms are the best in Blackpool but the older ones are drab. The WiFi didn’t work at all this stay which is a big deal these days.
- Opera House Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Winter Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Blackpool Grand Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Blackpool (BLK-Blackpool Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Ruskin Hotel is in Blackpool's Blackpool Town Center neighbourhood. Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Central Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Coral Island. Sandcastle Waterpark and Blackpool Zoo are not to be missed.
- Opera House Theatre - 4 min walk
- Winter Gardens - 5 min walk
- Blackpool Grand Theatre - 5 min walk
- Blackpool Tower - 6 min walk
- Blackpool Tower Ballroom - 7 min walk
- Blackpool North Station - 11 min walk
- Where to eat
- Hotel Main Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- ROLYS BAR – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities