The hotel was well kept. Public areas were clean. Our room wad lovely and well equipped,could of done with a full length mirror though. On one occasion our room was cleaned but the bed wasn't made and, on another day it wasn't cleaned at all , we didn't get in untill midnight so we didn't complain, but I told reception in the morning and was told I should of mentioned it to the night porter. Not sure what he was going to do at that time of night. Overall it was a nice hotel and we would stay there again.
- Opera House Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Winter Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Blackpool Grand Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Blackpool (BLK-Blackpool Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Ruskin Hotel is in Blackpool's Blackpool Town Center neighbourhood. Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Central Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Coral Island. Sandcastle Waterpark and Blackpool Zoo are not to be missed.
- Opera House Theatre - 4 min walk
- Winter Gardens - 5 min walk
- Blackpool Grand Theatre - 5 min walk
- Blackpool Tower - 6 min walk
- Blackpool Tower Ballroom - 7 min walk
- Blackpool North Station - 11 min walk
- Where to eat
- Hotel Main Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- ROLYS BAR – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly staff and close to the Tower for the dancing comp.