Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the quiet location
- Just a 4-minute drive from Blackpool Tower and a few minutes from Blackpool Tower Ballroom
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Savoy Blackpool Hotel ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Savoy Blackpool Hotel
well sited hotel
Savoy - Posh (Not)
Hotel is not as shown on trivago
About the Savoy Blackpool HotelLocation Queens Promenade, Blackpool, England FY2 9SJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 6 meeting rooms available. Savoy Blackpool Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 145 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (102.4 km / 63.7 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Savoy Blackpool Hotel offers 145 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Gilberts – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Albany Bar – This café only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blackpool Hotel Savoy
- Blackpool Savoy
- Blackpool Savoy Hotel
- Hotel Savoy Blackpool
- Savoy Blackpool
- Savoy Blackpool Hotel
- Savoy Hotel Blackpool
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.