Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and phones
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, conference space and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Blackpool Tower and a few minutes from Blackpool Tower Ballroom
The Cliffs Hotel Blackpool ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Cliffs Hotel Blackpool
Very old outdated hotel
All top class - food fiit for a five star hotel!!!
Nice,comfortable hotel,opposite the sea-front
Half term break
Hotel was ol
About the The Cliffs Hotel BlackpoolLocation Queens Promenade, Blackpool, England FY2 9SG
As a guest of The Cliffs Hotel Blackpool, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Cliffs Hotel Blackpool also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 163 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (95.5 km / 59.3 mi)
- Train station: Layton Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Cliffs Hotel Blackpool offers 163 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. 19-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Restaurant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cafe Bar – This coffee shop serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Picasso's Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Sports Bar – This sports bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Blackpool Cliffs
- Blackpool Cliffs Hotel
- Cliffs Blackpool
- Cliffs Hotel Blackpool
- Cliffs Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.