Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the location
- Just a 5-minute drive from Blackpool Tower and a few minutes from Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1847 reviews
About the The Doric HotelLocation 48 - 52 Queens Promenade, Blackpool, England FY2 9RP
The Doric Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at The Doric Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 103 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (95.8 km / 59.5 mi)
- Train station: Layton Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Doric Hotel offers 103 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. This Blackpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Doric Hotel Blackpool
- Doric Hotel
- Doric Blackpool
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.