Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy ocean views while dining at Palm Court
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body treatments or manicures and pedicures at Beauty at the Imperial
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the beach
- Just a 2-minute drive from Blackpool Tower and a few minutes from Blackpool Tower Ballroom
The Imperial Hotel ratings based on 45 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Imperial Hotel
20 Aug 2019 by Alison
Thanks for your lovely comments about the team, I'm delighted you had a great time, see you again! Best wishes
9 Aug 2019 by Alison
Glad you loved the food and the team looked after you well! Hope to see you again! Best wishes,
3 Aug 2019 by Alison
Thank you! Glad you loved the history and grandeur of this lovely place! Hope to see you again, best wishes, Alison
3 Aug 2019 by Alison
Thank so much for the feedback, I appreciate it. Sorry to hear there was a problem with the room allocated to you. I do hope we sorted this quickly for you. I hope you enjoyed Blackpool and were able to do everything you hoped! Best wishes, Alison
24 Jul 2019 by Alison
Thanks for taking the time to score your stay! Best wishes, Alison
12 Jul 2019 by Alison
Thanks for taking the time to score your stay, best wishes, Alison
27 Jun 2019 by Alison
Thanks so much for the lovely review and the 5/5! I'm so pleased you had such a good time! Do say hello next time wont you, it would be great to meet you! With best wishes, Alison
24 Jun 2019 by Alison
Thanks for your kind words about Tony, I’ll make sure he gets to see your comments, hope you had a fab time! Best wishes
20 Feb 2019 by Alison
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it! Best wishes
20 Feb 2019 by Alison
Thanks Del for the kind review, I'm so pleased you slept like a log and the team looked after you so well. Hope you loved Blackpool too! Best wishes,
About the The Imperial HotelLocation North Promenade, Blackpool, England FY1 2HB
The Imperial Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A sauna, a terrace, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly The Imperial Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1867
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (94.5 km / 58.7 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Imperial Hotel offers 180 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. This Blackpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Palm Court – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
No. 10 Bar – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Beauty at the Imperial. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking a stay in this property’s Family Room type may be accommodated with a rollaway/extra bed rather than the stated single bed, based on availability. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Imperial Blackpool
- Imperial Hotel Blackpool
- Barcelo Blackpool
- Barcelo Blackpool