Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a business centre, a lift and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Within a 10-minute walk of Blackpool Tower and Coral Island
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 817 reviews
About the The Lawton HotelLocation 58 - 66 Charnley Road, Blackpool, England FY1 4PF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A terrace, an arcade/games room, and a television in common area are also featured at The Lawton Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Blackpool guesthouse is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (93 km / 57.8 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Lawton Hotel offers 63 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Blackpool guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lawton Hotel Blackpool
- Lawton Hotel
- Lawton Blackpool
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.