Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the overall condition of the property
- Just a 5-minute drive from Blackpool Tower and a few minutes from Sandcastle Waterpark
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 233 reviews
About the The Waldorf HotelLocation 591-593 South Promenade, Blackpool, England FY4 1NG
The Waldorf Hotel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Self parking is free. This 3-star Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 35 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Train station: Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Waldorf Hotel offers 35 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.00 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waldorf Hotel Blackpool
- Waldorf Blackpool