Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy ocean views while dining at Sea View
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Blackpool Illuminations and a 3-minute drive from Blackpool Tower
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1340 reviews
About the Viking HotelLocation 479 South Promenade, Blackpool, England FY4 1AX
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Viking Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a porter/bellboy. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Blackpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (100.1 km / 62.2 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Viking Hotel offers 100 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Sea View – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: This property’s elevator does not access all guestroom floors. The front entrance, some guestrooms, and the restaurant are accessible only via stairs.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
- Viking Blackpool
- Viking Hotel Blackpool
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.