Find cheap hotels in Blackrock
Hotels from £64
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Blackrock
Most frequently booked hotels in Blackrock
Finding Blackrock Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Blackrock? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Blackrock has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Blackrock include:
- Dundalk Golf Club
- Oriel Park
- Dundalk Stadium
- Cuchulainn Castle
- Proleek Dolmen
- Killinbeg Golf Club
- Cooley Mountains
When is the Best Time to Explore Blackrock?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Blackrock, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Blackrock are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Blackrock is 759 mm.