Find cheap hotels in Bo Rai
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bo Rai
Most frequently booked hotels in Bo Rai
Finding Bo Rai Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Bo Rai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Bo Rai
The city of Bo Rai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bo Rai include:
- Wat Bo Ploy
- Khlong Kaeo Waterfall National Park
When making plans for your holiday in Bo Rai, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Trat (TDX) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bo Rai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Bo Rai, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bo Rai are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 25 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 33 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bo Rai is 83 mm.