Find cheap hotels in Boat Harbour
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Boat Harbour
Most frequently booked hotels in Boat Harbour
Finding Boat Harbour Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Boat Harbour? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Boat Harbour hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Boat Harbour
When you're deciding where to stay in Boat Harbour, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
These Boat Harbour hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Wanderers Retreat Port Stephens
- The Oasis at One Mile Beach
Exploring Boat Harbour
The relaxing city of Boat Harbour is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Boat Harbour include:
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Samurai Beach
- Toboggan Hill Park
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre
- Tomaree National Park
- Gan Gan Hill Lookout
- Salamander Bay
When arranging your Boat Harbour getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Boat Harbour?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Boat Harbour, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Boat Harbour are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are May and December, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Boat Harbour is 33 mm.