Find cheap hotels in Boece
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Boece
Most frequently booked hotels in Boece
Finding Boece Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Boece? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Boece has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Boece include:
- Church of Notre Dame of Mortagne-au-Perche
- Church of Saint -Barthelemy-Pin La Garenne
- Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Montligeon
- Eglise de Saint Martin du Vieux Belleme
- Saint Sauveur Church
- Fountain of Belleme
When is the Best Time to Explore Boece?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Boece, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Boece are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 147 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 179 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Boece is 720 mm.