Find cheap hotels in Boiling Springs
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Boiling Springs
Most frequently booked hotels in Boiling Springs
Finding Boiling Springs Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Boiling Springs? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Boiling Springs
When you're deciding where to stay in Boiling Springs, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Boiling Springs hotel for the free breakfast:
- Gelinas Manor Victorian Bed & Breakfast
This Boiling Springs hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Allenberry Resort
Exploring Boiling Springs
The city of Boiling Springs has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Boiling Springs include:
- Boiling Springs Pool
- Village Artisans Gallery
- Children's Lake
- Pennsylvania State Capitol
- Carlisle Country Market
- Williams Grove Speedway
- Army Heritage and Education Center
When arranging your Boiling Springs getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Boiling Springs?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Boiling Springs, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Boiling Springs are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 227 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 283 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 278 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 252 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Boiling Springs is 1040 mm.