Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- 7 minutes by car from Macron Stadium and 15 minutes from Trafford Centre
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Britannia Hotel Bolton ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Britannia Hotel Bolton
Nice hotel but very rude receptionist!
one night stay on my way
Worth the money and good location
The trip could have been better if they didn't double charge me !!
Clean and spacious rooms
About the Britannia Hotel BoltonLocation Beaumont Road, Bolton, England BL3 4TA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Britannia Hotel Bolton also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Bolton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (35.3 km / 21.9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Lostock Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Britannia Hotel Bolton offers 96 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Bolton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia Hotel Bolton
- Britannia Bolton
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).