Find cheap hotels in Bonnievale
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bonnievale
Most frequently booked hotels in Bonnievale
Finding Bonnievale Hotels
So, you're considering going to Bonnievale? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bonnievale
When you're deciding where to stay in Bonnievale, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Bonnievale hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
The city of Bonnievale has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bonnievale include:
- Montagu Museum
- Cannon Hill
- Klipdrift Distillery
When is the Best Time to Explore Bonnievale?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Bonnievale, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bonnievale are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 24°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bonnievale is 19 mm.