Find cheap hotels in Boonooroo
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Boonooroo
Most frequently booked hotels in Boonooroo
Finding Boonooroo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Boonooroo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Boonooroo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Boonooroo include:
- Great Sandy Strait
- Inskip Point
- Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum
- Customs House Interpretive Centre
- Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre
- Queens Park
- Brennan And Geraghtys Store Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Boonooroo, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Boonooroo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Boonooroo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Boonooroo are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 281 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 276 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 164 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Boonooroo is 963 mm.