Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies or patios, sofa beds and separate sitting areas
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine with a beachfront location at Tevairoa, one of the property's 3 restaurants
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with hot stone massages, facials or body scrubs at Tavai Spa
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the room service
- 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Pearl Resort Beach and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Vaitape Harbor
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 3010 reviews
About the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and SpaLocation Motu Tevairoa, Bora Bora, 98730
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and kayaking. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Bora Bora resort.
- 1 floor
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This accommodation has separate sitting areas and is furnished with single sofa beds and day beds. Beds feature premium bedding. 82-cm LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Day bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Tevairoa – This beachfront restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Miki Miki – This beachfront restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
Taurearea Sushi Bar – This beach restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Miki Miki Bar – This poolside bar specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Tavai Spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests must contact the property in advance and provide flight details in order to arrange check-in. Contact information is provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Guests arriving after 8:00 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 9200 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- One child stays free
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3938 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 0 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 9200 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bora Bora Beach Pearl
- Bora Bora Beach Pearl Resort
- Bora Bora Beach Resort
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Pearl Beach Resort
- Pearl Resort
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Spa Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa Resort
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa Resort Bora Bora
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane and boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.