- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Punta Bunga Beach
- 1 min walk
- Balinghai Beach
- 11 min walk
- Fairways and Bluewater Golf & Country Club
- 15 min walk
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay is by the ocean. Those looking for an activity can check out Caticlan Jetty Port, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Puka Beach and White Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point.
- Punta Bunga Beach - 1 min walk
- Balinghai Beach - 11 min walk
- Fairways and Bluewater Golf & Country Club - 15 min walk
- Puka Beach - 19 min walk
- Diniwid Beach - 4 min drive
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 68 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Cafe – Garden-view café. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- The Market – Poolside family restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Ssäm – Pool-view restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
- Brezza – Pool-view family restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It would have been much better without the typoon during our stay. The place was decent for the travelers who want to keep distance from noisy crowds.