- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Place Gambetta
- 7 min walk
- Patinoire Meriadeck
- 9 min walk
- Palais de Justice
- 10 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bordeaux's Meriadeck neighbourhood, Hotel Burdigala is in the business district and near a metro station. Place de la Bourse and Place de la Victoire are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Sainte-Catherine. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Chaban-Delmas Stadium, or consider a night out at Bordeaux Metropole Arena.
- Place Gambetta - 7 min walk
- Patinoire Meriadeck - 9 min walk
- Palais de Justice - 10 min walk
- Cathedrale St. Andre - 12 min walk
- Pey Berland Tower - 13 min walk
- Meriadeck Tram Station - 4 min walk
- Bordeaux Cauderan-Merignac Station - 10 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- LA TABLE DE BURDIGALA – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- THE BACCHUS BAR – Wine bar offering French cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel in good location to the centre. The staff were extremely helpful.