Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and low noise level
- 9 miles (14.4 km) from SSE Arena, Wembley and 9.2 miles (14.8 km) from Wembley Stadium
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 672 reviews
About the Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23Location Barnet Bypass, Borehamwood, England WD6 5PU
Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23 offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 8452 square feet (761 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23 also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Borehamwood hotel.
- 1 building
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 8452 sq ft of conference space
- 761 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (53.1 km / 33 mi)
- Train station: Elstree & Borehamwood Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25, Jct.23 offers 135 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Borehamwood hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
O Sullivans Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 100 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25 Jct.23
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25 Jct.23 Borehamwood
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25 Jct.23 Hotel
- Holiday Inn London-Elstree M25 Jct.23 Hotel Borehamwood
- London-Elstree Holiday Inn
- London-Elstree M25 Jct.23
- M25 Jct.23
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.