Find cheap hotels in Bosanska Krupa
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bosanska Krupa
Most frequently booked hotels in Bosanska Krupa
Finding Bosanska Krupa Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Bosanska Krupa? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Bosanska Krupa
The city of Bosanska Krupa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bosanska Krupa include:
- Una Falls
- Captain's Tower
- Fethija Mosque
When is the Best Time to Explore Bosanska Krupa?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Bosanska Krupa, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Bosanska Krupa are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and March, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bosanska Krupa is 31 mm.