Find cheap hotels in Bothwell
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bothwell
Most frequently booked hotels in Bothwell
Finding Bothwell Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Bothwell? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Bothwell has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bothwell include:
- Nant Distillery
- Ratho Farm Golf
- Australasian Golf Museum
- St Peters Church
- The Steppes State Reserve
- Oatlands Gaol House
- Oatlands Court House
When making plans for your holiday in Bothwell, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bothwell?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Bothwell, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bothwell are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bothwell is 524 mm.