Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Fredericks Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor and 2 indoor pools
- Treat yourself to body wraps, manicures and pedicures or hydrotherapy at Beauty Rooms
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton
17 Apr 2019 by Bournemouth Reservations
Good afternoon, Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Bournemouth December annual visit
Cliff side Hotel great sea view
Hotel is close to the beach
Rude staff, unconcerned about complaints,
Very enjoyable and relaxing
Great new year.
About the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth CarltonLocation East Overcliff, Dorset, Bournemouth, England BH1 3DN
As a guest of Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton, you'll find a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Bournemouth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 76 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (9.6 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton offers 76 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Fredericks Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Beauty Rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.0 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file at the time the cancellation policy applies for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton
- Hallmark Hotel Carlton
- Hallmark Bournemouth Carlton
- Hallmark Carlton
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.