Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, LCD TVs and laptop-compatible safes
- Free buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Just a 5-minute walk from Bournemouth Lower Gardens and 5 minutes on foot from Bournemouth International Centre
Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth
16 Jul 2019 by Hampton
Good morning Thank you for your valuable feedback we really appreciate it. We have already addressed your feedback with the hotel manager and executive housekeeping and have already had the carpet professionally cleaned including the bathroom. Thank you for choosing Hampton for your time in Bournemouth and hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back and restore your faith in the hotel. Kind regards Hampton
Great hotel in good location
Lovely hotel, close to beach and central to shops.
About the Hampton by Hilton BournemouthLocation Upper Terrace Road, Bournemouth, England BH2 5NW
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth also features a 24-hour fitness centre, coffee/tea in common area, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth was completed in 2015. This 3.5-star Bournemouth hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (10.9 km / 6.8 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free toiletries. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Bournemouth hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LCD television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Hilton Bournemouth Hotel
- Hampton Hilton Bournemouth
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.