Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth International Centre
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
Very run down hotel
Overnight stay for business
The most dirty and uncomfort hotel ever stayed in my life
About the Heathlands Hotel BournemouthLocation Grove Road, Bournemouth, England BH1 3AY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth also features a garden and a lift. Parking is available for a fee. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Bournemouth hotel.
- 1 building
- 130 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (9.6 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth offers 130 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Pavillion Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
- Minimum guest age is 18
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.