Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Beach
Holiday Inn Bournemouth ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Bournemouth
30 May 2019 by Peter B
Dear Anonymous, thank you for choosing our hotel. I was saddened that read that your stay stayed well short of your expectations for which I sincerely apologise. Whenever there is anything not up to your expectation during your stay then please contact a member of staff or ask for the manager on duty who will do everything to ensure that your concerns are resolved. We do hope that you might give us another chance in future. Many thanks. Kind Regards, Peter Baerwinkel General Manager
23 Apr 2018 by Peter B
Dear c, thank you for choosing our hotel, I was pleased to see that you had enjoyable stay with us. Please note that our breakfast buffet includes a choice of different eggs, grilled tomato and mushrooms which are not available at Holiday Inn Express. We are also adding freshly made waffles from May 2018 to further enhance our offering. We look forward to welcome you back when you are next in Bournemouth. Kind Regards, Peter Baerwinkel General Manager
6 Apr 2018 by Peter B
Dear Anonymous, please accept our unreserved apologies for the inconvenience caused by inconsiderate guests. We do operate a zero tolerance policy in this regard. I can assure you that your experience on this occasion was an extremely rare occurrence and not reflective of the usual high standard you can expect from our hotel. We do hope that we may be of service again in the near future and I am confident you will very much enjoy your stay with us. Kind Regards, Peter Baerwinkel General Manager
Close to town, yet peaceful location.
27 Feb 2018 by Peter
Dear Paul & Tash, thank you for the lovely review. Please note that we also have a onsite restaurant offering a variety of delicious, freshly prepared evening meals. I am sure you would not regret trying our Restaurant when you are next staying with us. Many thanks. Kind Regards, Peter Baerwinkel General Manager
7 Mar 2018 by Peter B
Thank you for the great review, we look forward to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards, Peter Baerwinkel General Manager
Very good location
16 Jun 2017 by Ramada
Thank you for your kind comments, hopefully we will see you again soon.
Reasonably priced good location and clean.
Great hotel, close to town centre, shops, beach,
About the Holiday Inn BournemouthLocation 22 Bath Road, Bournemouth, England BH1 2NS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Bournemouth also features a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Bournemouth hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 113 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (12.2 km / 7.6 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Bournemouth offers 113 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Holiday Inn Bournemouth has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ramada Encore Bournemouth Hotel
- Ramada Encore
- Bournemouth Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Bournemouth
- Ramada Bournemouth
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.