Located in Bournemouth City Centre, Royal Exeter Hotel is next to popular attractions like Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Lower Gardens. This 3-star hotel has 54 rooms and welcomes guests with a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness centre.
For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at weekends from 8:30 AM to 10 AM. Entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
Guests can enjoy digital TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Other standard amenities include a coffee maker, a hairdryer and a phone.
Guests staying at Royal Exeter Hotel enjoy a fitness centre, free WiFi in public areas, and wedding services. Self parking is available for GBP 8.00 per day. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations.
- Steps from Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Lower Gardens
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Fitness centre
Royal Exeter Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Bournemouth hotel also offers a fitness centre and dry cleaning/laundry services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Royal Exeter Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM and at the weekend between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service animals are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Royal Exeter Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Exeter Hotel
- Royal Exeter Bournemouth
- Royal Exeter
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.