Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include a kids' club, tour or ticket assistance and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the value of their stay
- Just a 5-minute walk from Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre and 8 minutes on foot from Bournemouth International Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
43.0% of guests recommend out of 836 reviews
About the Russell Court HotelLocation 19 Bath Road, Bournemouth, England BH1 2EP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours) are also featured at the business-friendly Russell Court Hotel. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (9.7 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Bournemouth Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Russell Court Hotel offers 60 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. This Bournemouth hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Russel Court Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 7.5 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization for the cost of the first night's stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 7.5 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Russell Court Hotel Bournemouth
- Russell Court Hotel
- Russell Court Bournemouth
- Russell Court
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.