Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the breakfast
- 6 minutes by car from Look Out Discovery Centre and 8 minutes from Ascot Racecourse
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the OYO Fines BayliwickLocation London Road, Binfield, Bracknell, England RG42 4AB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square metres). The business-friendly Fines Bayliwick Hotel also features a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Bracknell hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 18 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Bracknell Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fines Bayliwick Hotel offers 18 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
On-site venue – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The hotel restaurant has limited hours of dinner service on weekends. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fines Bayliwick Hotel Bracknell
- Fines Bayliwick Hotel
- Fines Bayliwick Bracknell
- Fines Bayliwick
You should know
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.