- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- University of Bath
- 17 min drive
- Bath Rugby Stadium
- 19 min drive
- Parade Gardens
- 22 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Timbrell's Yard is located in Bradford-on-Avon. Bath Abbey and Royal Crescent are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Thermae Bath Spa. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bath Racecourse or Bath Rugby Stadium.
- University of Bath - 17 min drive
- Bath Rugby Stadium - 19 min drive
- Bath Abbey - 21 min drive
- Parade Gardens - 22 min drive
- Bath Christmas Market - 23 min drive
- Bradford-On-Avon Station - 2 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel- great price for what you get.
Had a great overnight stay at Timbrells Yard. The restaurant was exquisite and the room and general feel of the place was warm, cosy and inviting. The decor was lovely and I had a really lovely experience.