Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- 8 minutes by car from Northumberland National Park and 6 minutes from Hadrian's Wall
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 608 reviews
About the Gilsland Hall HotelLocation Gilsand, Brampton, England CA8 7AR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. Free self parking is available. This Brampton hotel is smoke free.
- 91 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Gilsland Hall Hotel offers 91 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Gilsland Hall Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.