Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, Swedish massages or body treatments at Merrill Leisure Centre
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- 13 minutes by car from James Joyce Tower and 10 minutes from Leopardstown Racecourse
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre
14 May 2019 by Flynn Pinto
Dear Valued Guest, Greetings from The Royal Hotel & Leisure Centre We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at The Royal Hotel & Leisure Centre and for taking the time to share your comments. It is a pleasure to read your review and see that in more than one aspect we managed to exceed your expectations with the hotel offerings and service. Your praise will be certainly shared with the team and used as recognition for their remarkable dedication towards our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel Thank You & Regards Flynn Pinto Revenue & Reservations Manager The Royal Hotel & Leisure Centre
LOCATION AND LITTLE BIT FAR FROM STATION
Not worth the price
Lovely overall but the key cards a disaster
About the The Royal Hotel and Leisure CentreLocation Main Street, Bray, Wicklow
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 86 square feet (8 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a sauna, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the family-friendly The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre. This 3-star Bray hotel is smoke free.
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 86 sq ft of conference space
- 8 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (44 km / 27.3 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Bray Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre offers 125 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
McGettigans Pub – This sports bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Merrill Leisure Centre has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Merrill Leisure
- Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Hotel Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Hotel Merrill Leisure Club
- The Royal Hotel Leisure Centre
- Bray Hotel Royal Wicklow
- Royal Hotel Wicklow
- Royal Bray
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.