Find cheap hotels in Brewers Bay
Hotels from £103
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Brewers Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Brewers Bay
Finding Brewers Bay Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Brewers Bay? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Brewers Bay
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Brewers Bay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Brewers Bay for the free breakfast:
- Icis Villas
These Brewers Bay hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Spacious Villa With Pool & Spectacular Views Close to Beaches
- Icis Villas
- The Refuge
Exploring Brewers Bay
The tucked away city of Brewers Bay is known for its beaches, gardens and island setting. Popular attractions in and around Brewers Bay include:
- Brewers Bay Beach
- Anderson Point
- The Baths
- Cane Garden Bay Beach
- White Bay Beach
When making plans for your trip to Brewers Bay, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Brewers Bay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Brewers Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Brewers Bay are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 132 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 212 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 309 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 346 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Brewers Bay is 999 mm.